Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hooray for the Big Ten!

…well, except for UofM.

First off, congrats go out to Wisconsin for their win over Auburn 24-10.

Ohio State ran all over Notre Dame in last night’s Fiesta Bowl. I loved it. Friends and family were telling me that this was going to be a close game. They also told me that Notre Dame was going to win. Oh well… hope that pie doesn’t taste too bad! The result was OSU trashing ND 34-20. Okay, so maybe it wasn’t a blow out, but you couldn’t say that it was a close game either.

OSU’s offense was unbelievable. It seemed like all I saw was them marching and passing right over ND. It was getting so bad that I thought I should cross over and wish some good luck for the Irish. I wanted a little more of a fight! Still, I had a great time watching my two favorite teams go at it. It’s still very satisfying to see Notre Dame improving. They may not be the powerhouse they used to be but it’s still one to look up to.

Incidentally, it’s too bad that you never see OSU’s marching band perform. They are awesome. I looked forward to when the Buckeyes would come to Spartan Stadium so I could watch them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home