Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Introduction

Well let’s get this started. I’m just a regular guy that could easily get lost in a crowd—just blending into society like a “normal” person. Well, I’ve got this one secret that I’ve been keeping for a long time. So this is my blog that will chronicle my coming out of the closet.

Posts prior to this date are actually entries into my journal. They are of course edited to leave out non-pertinent information as well as to modify the names of those involved. Oh, and yes, Doug is not my real name. Those journal entries will be marked green. Anything in blue will be additional remarks or modifications not found in the original journal.

The purpose of this blog is to let me vent about my homosexual side. When the time comes, I will post a link to my real blog. I hope that whoever stumbles on this site will get something out of it. Maybe you’ll learn something. Maybe you’ll reminisce. Maybe you’ll be disgusted. Or maybe you’ll want to reach out. (If that is the case, feel free to email me.)

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Chox said...

I've already gotten something out of this blog. So take your time, don't let anyone rush you, and come out of the closet when you're fully comfortable. It's not easy, trust me...I know. But when you do, you'll be much happier. :-)

Hang in there...life is too short and too precious. You have a good head on your shoulders. You're gonna be fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home