Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, December 12, 2005

Leave a message...

♫'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again...

This might be my last post for a couple weeks. I've still got to wrap up my last days of work and shopping before I head off to Florida for the Christmas holiday. So I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas just incase I don't get to the blog before I leave.

Take care out there. All of you.

David.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger LBH said...

Hope you have a great Christmas too! Look forward to reading your blog in the New Year.

 
At 1:54 PM, December 24, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a happy holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home