Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I've made a decision

Ohio State University. The Ohio State University. Yes, that will be the team that I will be rooting for in the Fiesta Bowl this year. I impore all of you, dear readers, to do the same.

In my own little world, there is a trinity of schools that I absolutely love. There is of course my alma mater, Michigan State University. Then there is Notre Dame, and finally, Ohio State University. Having ND and OSU go to the Fiesta Bowl is a treat but it also gives me a dilemma. Who do I root for? In the end I had to go with Ohio State. The fact that they are a Big Ten team is what pushed them ahead. Big Ten above any other (yeah, I totally ripped that off.)

So cheer on the Buckeyes! ...At least until the fall comes around again.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, December 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pick

 
At 10:34 AM, December 31, 2005, Blogger David said...

Thank you anon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home