Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, October 24, 2005

Two Things...

First... read this post. Something about Nate has been bugging me for the last few days and I finally put my finger on him... er... it. After talking to him (oh yeah, I made sure that he was working with me at the end of my line), I realized that he 1.) looked very familiar, 2.) sounded very familiar, and 3.)already had a familiar name (Nate).

"Hey, I was wondering, did you work at K-mart before? Around 2000 or so?"

Nate at this point, gets kind of bug eyed as he realizes that I know more about him than he does me. "Uh, yeah around then."

Holy crap! This Nate is the same Nate that I used to work with at K-mart. Damn has he changed... and I must say for the better. Okay, so he gained a little weight and based on what I remember, got a little shorter. But that's okay because he was a stick the last time I recall and he looks good with a bit of meat. He's also cut his hair short and shaven down to a goatee. In addition he is not as annoying as I used to remember him being. To me, this is like a complete make over and I am so liking the more mature him.


Second, I may be hitting the gay bar for the first time ever. I'm trying to work it out so that at least Season, Erin and I can go out together. We are still planning to go for a drag show to break me in. Ideally, we all would head to Grand Rapids where Amanda and Karl (Yeah, I misspelled his name in this previous post) go to university. I would like Sara to go along. She was the first person I told, after all, but she and I can't seem to get past some stupid crap. I definitely want to be with the people who have supported me and include them on this. I'm getting so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home