Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, October 10, 2005

Trans Generation

I was watching The Soup with my Dad the other night after I woke up from my nap (which was needed because of all that partying beforehand-- see next post or post above.) There is a segment which deals with reality shows. Well this one joke was made at the expense of a show called Trans Generation. Don't ask me what channel it is on because I never heard of it. It's proabably on Logo or something. Anyways, the show apparently shows the lives of transgendered people in college. In this particular scene, a transgendered FtM was showing his fake penis that he stuffs his underwear with to the group. The joke basically was: Ewww, that's distrubing. But thing of it was that I actually know that guy! The guy that was holding it was T.J. Jourian from my university. The look on the face of my dad when I told him was that of worry. I'm sure he was worried over the fact that I knew a transgendered student.

A quick google search turned up this. Scroll down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home