Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Is he or isn't he?

Two of my friends thinks that one of their other friends might be gay. They base it on a couple of things: 1.) He has a good friend that is majorly gay. 2.) He and this friend has spent at least one vacation together. 3.) This good friend had mentioned that they had sex. 4.) They discovered a pink vibrator while snooping around in his dresser. Is it possible? Sure looks like it. But there is evidence to suggest that he does walk the straight (if not narrow) path.

I finally met him last night. Very cute, but he totally did not cause any bells and whistles to go off. I think he's straight. Of course, I think I need to have my gaydar checked because I'm sure that it is either broken, or it doesn't exist. Despite being told that this guy is an asshole, he does look pretty cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home