Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hold your breath...

...or not.

I just sent an email to my sister. I'm going to give it another shot if she can meet me this evening (OMG, I realize that today I just may come out to my sister). I'm expecting her to call me later in the day to let me know. Then I will be driving to her school with a copy of the journal (which all of you conviently have access to!). Please, please, pray for me. I need this to go okay.

I hope to bring you the good news soon enough.

See this relevant post.

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger LBH said...

Hope it goes well!

 
At 9:03 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger PJS said...

How'd it go? The suspense is killing me softly...

 
At 12:20 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger David said...

Sorry about not getting to you earlier... just had some issues to work out before I felt ready to blog it.

Hi pjs! Nice to see you're here reading this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home