Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, March 27, 2006

Gay Teaparty?

I spent half the day over at Erin's new house yesterday. A few of her other friends and I were helping out with her remodel. When I was all set to leave she told me to a wait a moment because she had some birthday presents that she got for me. It's kind of embarassing to have strangers (her other friends) watch as I got them. She got me some wine goblets and wine stoppers. Alright, so maybe it wasn't something that I was... expecting... but they were from a friend so I love 'em anyways! She told me that I could have a "gay teaparty" or something. (With wine glasses--go figure.) Her friend, Kevin (not the same person in the previous post) looked at me as if he just figured the deeper meaning of that statement. I had to laugh at that. I didn't care.

Her birthday is coming up soon and I'm now brainstorming to get her something. I was thinking about getting her something for the house. Something practical. But I hear women don't really care for practical gifts. I mean, think of the poor guy that got his wife an ironing board for her birthday. He got an iron to the face. Hmm... decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home