Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Clock watching

In a couple hours my sister will be coming home from college. It will be the first time that I've seen or spoken to her since I came out to her. I'm so nervous that I've been pacing around the house. Just writing this post is taking a lot just to keep still. What's she going to say? Will we act different? Will Mom and Dad notice? Argh! I don't know.

Unlike with my friends, who I am feeling more comfortable talking about sexuality, I am not comfortable talking about it with my sister. I don't know if I will ever be comfortable talking about it with her. However, I can just imagine her cornering me when Mom and Dad are not around and attempt to have a serious conversation. Imagine a deer caught in the headlights. Yeah, that will be my face when she does that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home