Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, November 21, 2005

More updates

Apparently, when I send out emails, the name Dan is still comes up as the “sender.” It’s a problem considering I sign my emails as David. For those who have been a victim, I apologize, I thought that I had sorted that out when I went back into yahoo and changed my account info. You see, before I started this blog, I occasionally sent out emails to the authors of other gay blogs. At the time, I wanted more anonymity so I used uaxjunk as my account to handle all things dealing with that topic. I also used the name Dan Bruster which is vaguely the same as my real name. So yes, my real name is David and not Dan. Bruster, of course is not my real last name either. Anyways, so I’ve set up a new email address which you can find under my profile. Oh and I’ve also added a pic in it as well. That way I have a face when I make comments on other people’s blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home