Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving (one day late)

Hey everyone, I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving. Mine went well considering I only had half the day to share it with my family. Everyone is back under the roof again and it's actually very nice. I can see my parents are happy to have my sister around again. Oh, I guess I should say that the awkwardness that I had worried about hasn't really occurred. Kris seems to be acting like nothing has changed. Although, she has told me a couple of her secrets. heh heh.

Inspired by Potusol's post, I thought that I would share with you one of the things I'm thankful for. This year, I would have to say that I'm thankful for the internet. It has been an important tool by which I have come to accept what I am. Reading many of the bloggers out there laid to rest some of the stereotypes that I had believed about the gay community. And even though sometimes I feel like I'm just shouting into space, I really am thankful that someone can hear (or rather read) my voice.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger LBH said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving!

I bet your sister was pleased that you told after the initial suprise. Shows you trust her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home