Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Taking personal time at the office. Bad Davy.

Hey everyone, blogging from work here (or rather the internship site.) Before you yell at me about the ethics of blogging while on company time... well, I'm an intern-- it doesn't apply to me. So there :P

So a little while ago Season said that she was looking at going to Chicago with me to see Wicked on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. The 30th if I remember correctly. So we'll head there on Monday, see some sights, spend the night at a motel (since we're poor an' all), and then see the afternoon showing of Wicked, and then head on home.

A few minutes ago Season says, "Hey David."

"Yeah?" I yell over from my hole in the wall.

"You free this weekend? Like Friday or Saturday?"

"Dunno. I might have Sunday off [from my other job]. Why?" I walk over to her.

"Just wanted to go to the club." She looks a little disappointed.

"Oh yeah? Which club?"

In a devilish smile: "Your club."

Hmmm. I think I might be coming down with a cold. Maybe I'll have to call in...

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Chox said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home