Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Friday, October 06, 2006

*

I don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I should be happy. I have to constantly tell myself that things are better now than they used to be. I've got regular people coming to my blog. Things are going great with my friends and my relationships with some people are growing. Yet, I can't help but feel so alone. Day after day I try to put on some front where everything seems okay--that I'm okay. Maybe I'd believe it.

This blog has seemed empty lately. I suppose since opening up the main blog, it seems natural that everyone would want to head over there. For the most part, Tangled Thoughts does reflect me a little more completely than Peering Out. But my pain is here. For once, I'd like someone to take it away. Everything that I can't express, that I can't acknowledge, that I can't give to someone else. I cry for that one person to notice but I'm too stubborn or stupid to let anyone really know what's going on. 'Cause in my head, if anyone cared, they already would have.

No one likes a downer.

3 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, October 09, 2006, Blogger john said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I really understand this post and everything you have expressed through it.

You know my email. I'll listen.

 
At 8:08 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I can link both on me if you want, but I just figured you wouldn't want me to.

Hang in there! :)

 
At 8:17 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger David said...

John: Sometimes, I think you and I are cut from the same cloth. I may be a mess myself sometimes, but I will always be open to you.

Herb: I don't mind of you link both of them. I don't post here often but I love the fact that you are still visiting here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home