Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tennis time!

I haven't played tennis very many times. Probably about five times in my life. I remember the first time when I played with Greg. He's one of those guys that has to beat you at a game. He's a show-no-mercy type of guy. After being horribly whooped, I never played with him again. The next few times were with Dusty's then girlfriend, Jessica. She was pretty good and was thankfully patient with me.

This time around, I played with Season. I enjoyed it. We played for about an hour, completing two sets. Playing an actual game was somewhat boring as we couldn't manage to lob it back and forth in a competitive manner. So after the two sets, we just hit it to each other in a friendly way. That was a lot more fun and I actually got more of a work out. Speaking of which, my forearm is sore! :)
Clicking on the pictures will make them somewhat bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home