Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Home

For a few months, I’ve been waiting for a particular song to come on the radio. This song was slow, moving, and left a memorable feeling. The problem is that it never left a memory! A few weeks back I tried going through the various charts to see if I could find it. No luck until yesterday.

My boss was trying to explain some procedures to me when the song came on over the store radio. I held out my hand as if to say, “hold on a minute,” and started to write down the lyrics as fast I could. She probably thought I was trying to take notes on store procedure. Nope, I was going to google that song when I got home.

It turns out that the song that I’ve been searching for is called “Home” by Michael Bublé. Of course, I downloaded it. Nice. I may have to go pick up the album. (Listen to me. As if I have money to burn!)

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, April 07, 2006, Blogger Luke said...

I went to and you can listen to it. He has a nice voice. Thanks for the referal to a new artist. :)

 
At 8:30 AM, April 08, 2006, Blogger David said...

Hey Luke, I'm glad you like it! I did buy the album but I got it for my friend Erin. Her birthday is in a few days. She likes jazzy type music as is big on Norah Jones so I thought she might enjoy this guy as well. And if she doesn't... well she can always give it back to me! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home