Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Friday, April 14, 2006

Let's bring work into this...

The new job so far has been going great. I'm not sick of it yet and the shifts go by somewhat quickly. I thought that I might give you a few thoughts about it.

My first chat up was by a guy. (Am I starting to put off signals here?) He didn't do anything for me but I thought it was pretty cool.

My coworker, Mike, is such a guy. I swear, some of my greatest moments of the day is when he is flirting with the girls that come through. I don't know how he does it, but they do respond to him. I enjoy working with him even though he does kind of annoy me as he constantly tries to express intellectual superiority. Great, you know calculus. You are going to college for free. Good for you.

Some guy asked me if I was married. "Nope. Not legal yet." Hey, don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer.

People will and do buy bags of M&Ms for $27 a pound. We're talking about specialized M&Ms that have a personalized stamp. Screw that. Plain M&Ms are just fine with me.

Would white people please, please, stop wearing black socks with shorts and/or sandals?

I still advocate that people should be sterilized. Then, after passing some sort of aptitude test, they can get the procedure reversed and be allowed to have children.

The guy who works at the jewelery store across the way looks so hot in his suit. If he were visible from my shop, I don't think I could ever get any work done.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, April 15, 2006, Blogger Brian Farrey said...

$27 a pound for M&Ms?! I better get an orgasm after eating each and every one.

I'd rather have laws banning the wearing of ALL socks with sandals than the sterility law. That's a far worse case of stupidity than letting dumb people breed (or maybe there's a direct correlation...hmm...)

 
At 1:55 PM, April 15, 2006, Blogger David said...

^Yeah, crazy, I know. It's not like M&Ms are great candies anyways. I'd rather spend it on some actual gourmet chocolate. Give me a pound of some real swiss milk chocolate and I would definately be in heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home