Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm only a visitor. Please don't stare.

Blogger just fucked me over. I had a nice post about my trip to State yesterday and it's all gone. And I'm too lazy to write all about it again.

Basically, I had a great time there. In addition to all the law school stuff, I saw some of my co-workers at the House of Reps and my friend Dusty.

From what I learned, I do have a shot of getting in to MSU Law. As someone had said before, it's going to be all about my LSAT score. I need to have it in the high 150's. 160 is where I want it to be if I hope to start getting assistance.

I'm not as afraid of going to law school. During the class visitations, the lectures seemed to be manageable. I even learned a couple things despite unknown terms being tossed left and right. So, this is looking more and more real. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Luke said...

I felt the same way when I took the GMATs for business school. Sometimes I think they just throw things in there so not everyone gets a high score.

Blogger can be a bitch sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home