Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

In a holding pattern

Well, there's not much going on here. I'm still waiting on a few life-altering calls and emails. Otherwise, it's get up, eat, do whatever, go back to sleep, and do it all over again. But here's a few snippets:

If I join the LDS Church, I could save over $30,000 dollars in tuition! Evil reason to join... I know.

I was IM'd by one of my friends who I met when we were in the College Republicans. He was asking me what did I think of the State of the Union speech. I said that it's a good thing that I'm not watching, I would have to do too many shots! It's a bunch of boring fluff. Yeah, he wasn't impressed.

Are any of you readers on Facebook? I was going through a search through my high school to see who else from there was on. (I was looking for new people to add.) One girl there must absolutely hate me. She added everyone in my class, the class above, and the class below me. Not me though. It's because I didn't think that she would make a good town council woman. Most people that I've talked to feel the same way. It's just that I actually wrote about it and she found out.

I hear that we are in for a deep freeze here in the Mid-West. It's been so freakin' warm though! I love global warming.

Found out that a certain cute guy that I've been running into every now and then is straight. I'm telling you, God must've missed me when he was handing out the gaydar equipment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home