Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just a little taste

I got a message back from the MSU College of Law. I am scheduled to visit on the 14th! As soon as I got off the phone, I was jumping around like a monkey. I don't know why, it wasn't like I was accepted or anything. Still, I was majorly psyched.

My agenda for the day includes class visitations for Contracts and for Properties. I would have liked to do Constitutional Law, but that class was on a different day. However, since I am thinking about family law, it turned out well that I got those two classes. Then there is a tour of the college followed by a meeting with the Asst. Dean of Admissions. Busy busy from 10am till 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home