Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Exploring the six degrees

The blogroll that you see to the side are connected in some way. I had started blogging around September of last year. But it wasn’t until December that I stumbled across my first gay blog, Stop Touching My Food. I’ve been a regular visitor of it ever since. From Chad’s site, I have linked from site to site which is how I’ve come up with my blogroll. I thought that I would add some more.

There has been a lack of things going on that would merit a post. So I think that I am going to expand the scope of the blog and start talking about things other than my personal growth. I may avoid political issues however, for fear of driving those few of you who actually come back. I don’t want to drive you away!! For those of you who know about my other blog, don’t worry, I’ll still be posting there as well. So, keep your eyes out and please leave comments. I love comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home