Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Am I going country?

If you had been a passenger in my car last year and turned on a country station, I would have told you to tuck and roll because your ass was going to be pushed out. Lately, I have been listening to country and am finding that I actually like some of it. Now, that’s not to say that I’m big on country because I’m not. It’s just that I will turn on the country station when I’ve had my fill of the pop on the other channels. Erin gets some of the blame on this one ever since she and I went to the Sara Evans/Josh Turner concert over the summer. Now if you’ll excuse me… I have get over to the Redneck Yacht Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home