Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Out of Control

I’d like to think that Erin and I operate on the same wavelength most of the time. I’m beginning to think that we share the same taste in men. My first clue was the whole men-in-uniform thing. Yes, I am a sucker for a military man. Then there were conversations in which we would discuss who we thought were good looking and more often than not, we were in agreement.

Shortly before class was starting, she and I were talking about some subject that I’ve already forgotten. In the middle of the topic she tells me that she has got something to tell me but she couldn’t do it then because of the people present. She claimed that she was, “out of control.”

When we began, I noticed that a new guy had come to the class. I had seen him before. Oh yes, I have checked him out elsewhere in the gym and can remember his unique features. I was a little excited as he took his position behind me and all throughout class, I was trying my hardest to sneak glances at him.

Erin and I headed to Martins for dinner. There, she told me what she mentioned earlier. She described this really hot guy that she was hot for. She was “out of control” and lost in lust and wanting to find out if yoga really did improve a person’s sex life. She said that this really hot guy had come to last Wednesday’s class. I was intrigued as he went on to describe how “flexible” he was.

“He was actually behind you tonight.”

I nearly chocked on my sandwich. She was lusting after the same guy I was! We both fixated on his most obvious feature: his obscenely large package. Seriously, this man is bursting out of his shorts.

I’m hoping that he’ll become a regular to the class. He’s already got an audience. We’re out of control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home