Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Looking forward to lala land.

I’ve begun to start having dreams about guys. I guess my mind is starting to let itself go. Perhaps I’ve been repressing it for so long. Quite honestly, all throughout puberty, I haven’t had any erotic dreams about guys except for few times. At the same time, however, I’ve only had a few about women as well. Now the stream is trickling through and I just hope that whatever dam is in my head, won’t break. I’m not sure I could handle the sensory overload. But then again, what little I have had has given me more reason to go to bed early. Not because I want to dream of sex, but because it allows me to be me. For those few minutes, I’m with someone. And that is a radical departure from what I am experiencing in the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home