Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The lesbians are lucky to have her.

I missed last month's LGBTQXYZ book club meeting. After realizing that I would never make it there on time to hear the reviews of a book I selected, I spend the night kicking myself.

Last night, when I went in for our meeting, I got a little lost. See, our meeting takes place in the same area and when I went in, there were was a young college age girl there. I assumed that some other group must have reserved our spot. Sure enough, she was in the gay spot.

Let me tell you... she was a knock out. If I was straight, I probably wouldn't have had the balls to strike up a conversation with her. Lucky for me, I'm not so I wasn't hindered. Still, I could not stop looking at her she was that beautiful. And a thought occurred to me that made me chuckle.

"What a waste."

Where did that come from? Did I turn to the hetro side just long enough to lament that I would never have the chance to sleep with her? Seriously--weird thought. And, no it really isn't a wast that she's a lesbo. I'm sure she'll make some manish gal very happy. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home