Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Friday, March 14, 2008

Is she trying to say something?

My Aunt J sent me a birthday card which arrived today.

What kind of bees make milk? Boobies.

That joke was from one of the few gay movies that I've watched. So I thought it was ironic (is that the word) that this card came from my conservative homophobic aunt.

I think that I've mentioned before that my extended family probably have their suspicions about me. Without going into the reasons, my aunt and grandma are asking about my love life and whether I've been seeing any girls. I think that Aunt J has her suspicions because the gay subject tends to keep coming up. I also think that my Uncle A knows about me and is okay with it.

Paranoia? Perhaps. But I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home