Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, July 09, 2007

I'm not meeting my quota because of you.

Since day one of this job assignment that I'm on, I have been distracted by one of my coworkers who sits one row over in data entry. He's short(er) at probably 5'9. Stocky. He's got short brown hair with sideburns and a beard stubble. His eyes are greyish blue and he's got a lopsided smile. Seriously, I'm going to have to find a desk that faces away from him.

I followed him out of work today and drove alongside him along the road. His lane had construction so I let him squeeze in between me and the car ahead of me. I really wish I could have rear-ended him (shut up perverts) so that I might have an excuse to talk to him. Of course that probably wouldn't be the best way to introduce myself.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, December 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Sounds like you are crushing big time. Stop being so shy and approach him. Do you know if he is into guys? Does he give you any signs that he might be interested? Because if he is not, you are risking your job over nothing. Priorities, priorities, need I say it again. I know it can be hard, temptation...strong attractions, but you need to regain your focus David. Excuse me if I seem rude, those were not my intentions.

 
At 9:20 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger David said...

Hey anon. It's no longer an issue as he has since gone on to uni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home