Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Monday, March 05, 2007

I let it get to me.

Erin is bringing a coworker named Chris to the Y some time. She says he is gay too. It’s not a set up for me. He just wanted to check the place out. Usually, I hang out at her house after our class and watch Monday night TV. He will join us. I’m looking forward to it. I don’t know any gay guys around here.

I got a text from my friend Sara. She wants me to go speed dating with her next month. It sounds like it would be fun but it wouldn’t be any benefit to me. I’d be there mostly to support her.

I was complaining to Erin about how I like this guy… and before I went on she said, “Is this an internet guy or a real one?” I suppose my attention needs to be brought back from the cyber world.

Things have been happening in addition to the above lately that has thrown me into a loop. I’m not going to go into what it is because it is embarrassing. Suffice to say, it has been hurting me so much that I’ve been thinking about giving blogging a break. When I say that, I mean not posting on my blog and not visiting anyone else.

That’s it. Avoid the pain.

I wonder if the people, that I converse with on the blogs, and I lived near each other, would we be friends?

I’m not giving up blogging. I enjoy it. I’m going to get through this because this is for myself.

I’m going to meet Chris. I will check him out. If that speed dating thing has a gay circuit, I’m willing to consider going to it. Yes, I will get over my internet crush because it doesn’t do anything for me.

I need to focus.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, March 06, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes we all need a break- don't feel guilty if you need to. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home