Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This isn't working out

It’s early morning and I was getting ready to post another set of my journal entries into the blog. As I was changing out the names, I stopped and said aloud, “What am I doing?” Here I am trying to start a blog about my coming out experiences and I feel like I’m regressing. This isn’t moving forward. This isn’t even standing still. Changing names, blotting out locations, and removing passages that give clues to my identity is a lot of effort! It’s more of an effort than when I was completely in the closet. Screw this.

So I am holding my hand out to you people. Hi. My name is David. Yes that is the real one. Not Doug, or Dan or any other D name that I came up with so I could feel comfortable sending the occasional email out. Phew, now that that is out, I’m sure some of you can add a couple of leads together and come up with my full name, address, picture of my house, and probably cell number. Please don’t call me as I don’t have a lot of minutes left! And while I risk the possibility someone will google me out, I guess I’ll just deal with it as it comes up. So now, I will be going over the previous entries and correcting the names. Just give me some time and I’ll get back to posting more journal entries.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Chox said...

Hi David. I'm glad to know what your real name is. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home