Peering Out

I’m just a guy who is beginning the process of coming out fully to the world. These are my posts:

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

First Step

Well, I guess it’s about time that I put in an entry. It might not make any sense at first because it is a continuation of my last “real” journal entry that probably won’t be posted for a bit yet. Sorry.

Anyways, I wish I could say that I got into contact with Moose, but I still feel very intimidated. I swear that there needs to be a gay etiquette handbook when it comes to saying things that are acceptable and things that are unacceptable or at least to be able to improve my empathic abilities. I want to shower him with a thousand apologies. I’m not getting on my knees to beg… for forgiveness I mean. Look, I’m new to this and there are things that I have no clue about and I’m going to slip up. Cut me some slack. Don’t make me feel like I can never be a good enough gay.

I am dancing for joy though about this wedding that is coming up. My date Erin, and her sister, are in the wedding. She has invited me while her sister has invited a friend of her’s. And he’s gay too. Do I smell something fishy here? Not that I wouldn’t mind of course. As of right now, Erin’s sister doesn’t know about me nor does her date. My evil side has me toying with the idea of testing his gaydar with a little subtle flirtation. My good side has me thinking that I should just slip my gender preference into a conversation as if it was widely known and not a big deal. The portion of my brain in charge of fantasy has me sweeping this guy off his feet and getting my groove on with him on the dance floor to the utter surprise of parents who have known me since I was a child. Let me tell you that last one has me tingling just thinking about it. Kate wants to see pictures. Let’s just say that I’ll give it some thought about posting it here. I wouldn’t want to disappoint anyone with my ugly mug. Lol.

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger LBH said...

Yes! Pics!

How do you feel about this blog? Seems to be going ok...

I've been pondering, do you mind if I blogroll this blog or do you want to keep it low on the radar?

 
At 5:47 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger Chox said...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me an email.

And I'm sure your mug isn't ugly.

 
At 9:47 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger David said...

Kate: I'm slowly finding my footing on this blog but so far it has been good for me. Go ahead and blogroll it, I don't mind.

Chad: Thanks :) I'll be sure to take you up on that sometime.

And you two will get your picture(s). Take care there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home